If creative solutions come naturally to you, you might belong on our team. To be considered for an open position, please submit a resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com.
Digital Media Buyer
The Digital Media Buyer is responsible for developing and implementing approved digital and search media strategies including negotiating, placing, optimizing and reporting for all managed campaigns. This person must have experience creating and managing paid search (SEM) campaigns (AdWords certification preferred) as well as being well-versed in costs, fees, formats and other variables related to online media buying, and should be alert to changes and new opportunities of interest to achieve client’s goals or objectives.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Manages search marketing across multiple search engines and geographies as well as other digital campaigns including display video, social, and steaming audio to ensure specific client and agency goals are met.
- Manages day-to-day paid search campaigns, including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, budget management, etc.
- Serves as the primary contact and subject-matter expert for paid search with both internal and external contacts, including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other designated search engines.
- Researches, collects and analyzes data, leveraging internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for paid search programs.
- Generates and disseminates management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Manages paid search budgets, keeping campaigns on budget and within performance expectations.
- Works with the Media Director to implement online/interactive media plans to meet client strategic goals.
- Negotiates with interactive/web properties to ensure the most cost-effective buys and most efficient placements.
- Maintains digital records of all online advertising and marketing contracts for assigned clients.
- Tracks and compiles statistics for evaluation of results of online campaigns; recommends strategy changes and revisions where data indicates it is necessary.
- Researches and compiles statistics on reach, frequency, CPMs, cost-per-click, CTRs, unique users, page views, conversion, cost-per-action and cost-per-sale data, for personal reference and to educate client service team members and clients.
- Works as a client service team member on assigned interactive accounts along with a designated media planner.
- Builds a network of online media contacts to utilize as information and research resources for the agency and its clients.
Applicants must be experienced using tools like MOZ/SEMRush, DoubleClick, Keyword Planner, Strata, Scarborough, Wordstream, and Google Analytics. Must also be proficient in Excel. This person must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects. Additionally, must have strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills, must be an excellent time and project manager, and be detail oriented.
Education and/or Experience
High school degree or equivalent.
Bachelor’s degree in advertising, business, or related field.
A minimum of three-five years of search marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment.
If you feel you’re a great fit for this position, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with Digital Media Buyer as the subject line.
The Digital Producer works with the account service, creative and development teams to lead interactive projects, including online banner advertising, microsites, website development, social initiatives, search engine marketing, and email marketing. Involved from new business meetings and pitches through project completion, the digital producer is responsible for initiating proposals and project plans, then guiding the project through development. An effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, the digital producer must be adept at anticipating problems and identifying solutions.
The digital producer requires superior project management skills. S/he must be a conscientious team player and a good organizer. This person must also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills. The digital producer is a creative problem solver, exhibiting initiative and a take-charge attitude.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Works with account service and team leads to develop scope requirements and budget based on functional and business requirements.
- Takes a project from initial conception and scoping through to completion, including trafficking, status reports and maintaining budget and schedule parameters.
- Develops, implements and manages the budgets and project plans.
- Responsible for resource allocation including freelancer coordination for all aspects of the project.
- Communicates project status to the team and client on a regular basis.
- Contributes to the development process by assessing feasibility of the proposed solutions.
- Monitors all schedules and deadlines and works to prevent traffic jams; resolves schedule conflicts.
- Ensures changing resource and project requirements are communicated to all members of the project team, and that the changes are understood by all members of the team.
- Ensures proper communication during project as scope increases or decreases or project priorities shift to ensure that we are compensated for changes.
- Oversees the project team’s activities to guarantee overall quality of work and ensures the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Leads daily or weekly production meetings.
- Ensures the routing of jobs through the appropriate internal stages and that jobs go to the client within the agreed-upon due dates.
- Oversees quality control and user acceptance testing.
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
- Ensures the required sign-off by appropriate people on all materials is obtained.
- Researches and purchases domains and hosting.
- Maintains domain and hosting renewals.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Provides support to operations team as needed.
- Presents himself or herself outside the agency in a manner in keeping with the firm’s core values and guiding principles.
- Submits accurate daily time sheets to record as much personal billable time as possible.
- Proven work experience as a digital project manager
- Hands on experience with code management and project management software, preferably Bitbucket or Jira
- Capable of leading projects within a waterfall development methodology
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- BS in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
If you feel you’re a great fit for this position, please apply at email@example.com with Digital Producer as the subject line.
Jr Web Developer
At ChappellRoberts, ideas are the currency we trade. We are looking for someone to join our team of idea makers. We are currently seeking a Jr Web Developer with at least 1-2 years experience, a knack for problem solving and a passion for writing beautiful code. You must be adaptable, resourceful, and able to independently develop effective solutions to problems.
On any given day you might:
- Hand-code fully responsive websites, rich-media web banners or HTML-based emails.
- Collaborate with designers, developers and account executives to come up with creative solutions and complete development projects from ideation to completion.
- Estimate time and hard-costs to complete assigned projects.
Strong experience using the following front-end technologies
- CSS3 (Sass)
- Solid understanding of web animation (CSS/JS)
- Solid understanding and ability to write code for responsive design
- Ability to conduct thorough cross browser/device testing and debugging
- Comfortable converting Photoshop files to code (Sketch or additional/similar design tools are a plus)
- Comfortable developing in a LAMP environment
- Comfortable working on a Mac
- Familiarity using Git/BitBucket for source control
- Being comfortable on a command line (terminal)
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Understanding of on-page SEO best practices
- Understanding of HTML email best practices
- Experience working in content-management systems (We most commonly use DjangoCMS, Craft CMS and WordPress)
- Working knowledge of PHP and/or Python
- Experience with build automation (Gulp/Grunt)
- Strong communication skills, personal accountability and ability to collaborate closely with designers and other developers
- Ability to estimate and clearly communicate development timelines from job start to completion
- Willingness to put in extra time and effort on projects when needed
- A strong desire to learn and stay on top of emerging technologies
In order to be considered for this position, please submit:
- Cover Letter
- 3-5 online samples illustrating a mastery of the qualifications listed above
- GitHub account
- Prior development experience beyond class work
If you feel you’re a great fit for this position, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with Web Developer as the subject line.