Internship: Brand Assistant
As a Brand intern, you will get a firsthand look at hybrid agency life and pick up some resumé-boosting experience while you’re at it. You will actively work on client projects, collaborate with members of our team and shadow photo / video shoots, when possible.
Our agency is a hybrid work environment. Interns must be available for a minimum of 16 hours per week split between in-office and online. We will work with you to define an internship schedule that allows you to meet class schedule obligations.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Assist teammates in creative solutions inspired by culture, trends and strategic audience insights.
- Ideate and write blog posts and copy for social media that follows brand guidelines.
- Solve problems proactively with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Assist in development of campaign strategies
- Manage projects and review assets with a strong attention to detail
- Enrolled at an accredited four- or five-year college or university
- A junior, senior or graduate student
- A declared major in advertising, graphic design, journalism, marketing, mass communications or public relations
What We’re Looking For
- Anyone with an eagerness to learn and collaborate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Passion for the fundamental principles of advertising, marketing, and branding.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information. (Please note: Our interns are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.)
- Ability/skill in interpersonal relations when interacting with internal and external customers.
All interested applicants should send cover letter, resume and writing samples to email@example.com with “Brand Intern” as the subject line.