ChappellRoberts is looking for a design student to participate in our internship program. As a design intern, you will have an opportunity to experience an agency setting, first-hand. You will actively work on design projects, collaborate with members of our team, interface with clients, and attend photo and/or video shoots, when possible.
Our agency is a hybrid work environment. Interns are expected to be available for full- or partial-days of in-person work at our Ybor City office on Wednesdays, with flexibility for remote work on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays. We will work with you to define an internship schedule that allows you to meet class schedule obligations.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Assists teammates in creative solutions inspired by culture, trends and strategic audience insights.
- Ability to ideate, elevate and execute logos, layouts, designs, photography composites and other creative executions that achieve high-end aesthetic and purposeful intention.
- Ability to create designs, layouts and other creative solutions that follow brand guidelines.
- Ability to solve problems proactively with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Assist development and production of videos, photoshoots, websites, brand identities and campaign tactics.
- Keen eye and passion for detailed execution.
- Strong desire to maximize the opportunities this internship will provide.
- Active college student pursuing a degree in graphic design
- Online portfolio with your best design, advertising, video and/or brand examples
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics.
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe creative suite – specifically Ps, Ai, Id, Xd. Experience with Figma, animation, video or web a plus.
- Must have an eagerness to learn, collaborate and follow creative direction.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information. (Please note: Our interns are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.)
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability/skill in interpersonal relations when interacting with internal and external customers.
All interested applicants should send cover letter, resume and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Design Intern” as the subject line.