We are looking for a videographer/editor passionate about film history, pop culture and the latest video trends in the advertising industry. As an expert in video, you will be responsible for supporting creative and video-specific initiatives across the agency and every communication channel. From social videos to web series, campaigns to brand launches you ensure ideas are brought to life with passion through engaging video, photography and channel-specific best practices.
You must submit an online portfolio with video examples created for an agency, video production company or inhouse studio to be considered for this role. Experience with pitch videos, brand story videos, testimonials, product, studio and location preferred.
Essential Duties and Functions
The videographer/editor is a swiss army knife for the agency’s video production. You are a self starter and will help our teams bring life to brand identities, websites and campaigns through moving images, graphics and great storytelling. From creative briefs through detailed execution, you will ensure the work is on brand, built to spec and continues to push the mic-drop confidence level of creative we strive for.
For large agency productions you will be the production liaison between agency and production partners to support all aspects of the production and ensure smooth process.
Maintains technical knowledge of gear and software by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
Conducts him or herself outside the agency in a manner in keeping with the firm’s core values and guiding principles.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience producing video content, preferably in a advertising, production company or business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, advertising, communications or comparable field of study.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be FAA drone certified.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Expert knowledge in full range of video production equipment not limited to video/still cameras, lens kit, lighting kit, sound kit and drone.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe creative suite specifically Pr, Ps, Ai, Au, Experience in After Effects, Animate, Spark, Cinema 4d or other 3d software a plus
- Must be a team player. Have an eagerness to learn, follow through with creative direction, desire to exceed expectations with creative excellence and never miss a deadline.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability/skill in interpersonal relations when interacting with internal and external customers.
These physical requirements are not exhaustive and the Company may add additional job-related physical demands to these if the need arises.
- This job requires the ability to work in stressful conditions from time to time and remain focused for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds; video equipment, documents and/or display units.
- Ability to transport and travel with production equipment.
- Ability to travel and attend productions at various times throughout the week. Including weekend, evening and night shoots.
All interested applicants should send cover letter, current resume and online portfolio to email@example.com with “Videographer/Editor” as the subject line.