Senior Art Director
The senior art director is responsible for leading integrated campaigns, developing web video series and building all facets of brands identities. With passion and purpose, you believe concepts are more than moodboards and big thinking. You are driven by a desire to solve business problems with a strategic mindset and masterful executions to create positive change.
Behind the ideas your curiosity for what makes consumers click, buy and connect with brands inspires conversation rooted in empathy, inclusivity and a focus on cultural awareness. As a team lead, you’ll be a champion of others and seek out opportunities that turn sand into pearls. When it’s time to produce you are confident presenting, then guiding the work and those around you toward success.
To be considered candidates must submit an online portfolio with relevant examples. This is a hybrid role and requires candidates to be located in Tampa.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Leads brands toward success with strategic creative that connects to culture.
- Work closely with creative directors to establish strategic vision and drive execution for all projects.
- Collaborative leader with ability to give constructive feedback and guide copywriters and designers to courageous ideas that connect emotionally with the intended audience.
- Seek out strategic insights from internal teams and clients that reinforce the work.
- Strong design sensibility driven by aesthetic and purposeful intention.
- Ability to solve problems proactively with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Lead and support development of integrated campaigns, videos, photoshoots, websites and brand identities.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, design, communications or comparable field of study
- 6+ years experience producing integrated campaigns, brand identities and video content, preferably in a advertising or creative agency.
- 1-3 years management experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe creative suite specifically Ps, Ai, Id, Figma, Experience with editing, animation and web a plus
- Experience leading and managing production process for video, photo and web.
- Must be a team player. Have an eagerness to learn, follow through with creative direction and provide clear direction to teams.
- Motivated by creative excellence and a drive to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information.
- Ability to effectively present information to agency teams peers and clients.
- Ability/skill in interpersonal relations when interacting with internal and external customers.
All interested applicants should send cover letter, current resume and online portfolio to email@example.com with “Senior Art Director” as the subject line.