That’s how long I’ve been with ChappellRoberts. This industry has evolved, my role has elevated, the clients I have worked with have changed. But ten things that have remained the same:
1. The Culture – Our hiring process prioritizes culture first. I couldn’t be more grateful for this tenacious and authentic team.
2. Social Media – When I helped launch our social media division, MySpace was still a thing. I spent most of my time making a business case for social engagement. Now, I get the chance to collaborate with big brands and see true communities come to life.
3. Leadership Tenure – Ten years is a long time, but it is nothing compared to some of our other leaders. I value their steady guidance and mentorship.
4. Be Myself – It’s incredible to work in an environment surrounded by diverse perspectives. Individuals don’t always agree, but authenticity is at the core of what we do.
5. Amazing Clients – I’ve assisted national clients such as Big Brothers Big Sisters of America to make a difference. I helped people find their dream homes with Newland. When you learn from and work with the best, it helps you become your best.
6. Family First – I’m a mom of two young boys and my work’s flexibility always astonishes my friends and family. There is never a question that Family Always Comes First.
7. Make My Own Path – Work hard, raise your hand, envision your dream and go for it. There is always somewhere to go and ways to grow here.
8. Voice Always Heard – Even as an intern, my thoughts mattered to others. I never sat in a room silent since then.
9. Constant Learning – I never thought a small business would send me all over the country to learn from the best. The agency always invests in strategic opportunities – such as D.C. conferences about digital public relations or SXSW Interactive.
10. Ideas – Invite me to brainstorm and you’ll get ideas — the good and the crazy. But in our agency, everyone is creative and contributes. It’s my passion – it’s what I love to do.
Interested in starting your journey at ChappellRoberts? Visit our career page to learn more about our open positions.