Videographer / Video Editor / Animator
At ChappellRoberts, ideas are the currency we trade. We are currently looking for a videographer/video editor/animator with the ability to create and produce video projects from concept to storyboard to execution and post production. Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience and qualifications should include intermediate level experience in video shooting (audio capture too) and editing. Skills in still photography are a plus. Candidate should be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and have novice level skills in After Effects. The videographer/video editor/animator will collaborate with the team on a wide range of projects for the full roster of agency clients. The ideal person will have a Swiss Army knife video-metric skillset; be comfortable behind a camera, directing action or front of a computer editing on a timeline or key framing animations in After Effects. They should be creative, conceptual and innovative and have a versatile, collaborative approach to the process. The candidate should also be able to effectively articulate, present and pitch ideas for video projects both to internal team and to clients.
Additional skills needed
- Strength in visual, time-based storytelling
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects within aggressive timelines
- Strong communication, flexibility and interpersonal skills
- Humility with ability to be a team player
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro and DSLR videography and lighting. Novice level ability in After Effects animation is necessary too.
- Familiarity with other Adobe design and photo programs such as Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
All interested applicants should send cover letter and current resume to email@example.com with “Videographer/Video Editor/Animator” as the subject line.