Junior Art Director
ChappellRoberts is looking for a junior art director. In the role you will be responsible for assisting creative teams on projects from concept through execution. With eagerness to learn you proactively seek out opportunities to grow your skills, test new ideas, and techniques that elevate the projects you support every day. You are driven by a desire to creatively solve problems through exploration, iteration and intriguing combinations of design, typography, photography, layout and moving pictures.
With collaboration at the core, you’ll champion opportunities to partner with copywriters, designers, art directors, videographers and creative directors to support agency and client initiatives. When it’s time to produce you are confident pursuing solutions that are on brand, on brief and follow best practices across print, traditional and digital mediums that result in pixel perfect execution.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Assists brands success with creative solutions inspired by culture, trends and audience insights.
- Work closely with creative team to develop and assist in the execution of unexpected solutions to achieve vision.
- Strong desire to seek out education opportunities from team members to elevate work.
- Ability to ideate, elevate and execute logos, layouts, designs, photography composites and other creative executions that achieve high-end aesthetic and purposeful intention.
- Ability to create designs, layouts and other creative solutions that follow brand guidelines.
- Ability to solve problems proactively with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Assist development and production of videos, photoshoots, websites, brand identities and campaign tactics.
- Keen eye and passion for detailed execution.
- Online portfolio with award worthy design, advertising, video and brand examples.
- Internship or 1 year of experience producing integrated campaigns, brand identities and video content, preferably in a advertising or creative agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, design, communications or comparable field of study.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics.
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe creative suite specifically Ps, Ai, Id, Xd. Experience with animation, video or web a plus.
- Must be a team player. Have an eagerness to learn, follow through with creative direction and communicate ideas clearly.
- Motivated by creative excellence and a drive to meet deadlines.
- Promotes inclusion and equality through ideation and team interaction.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability/skill in interpersonal relations when interacting with internal and external customers.
All interested applicants should send cover letter, current resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Art Director” as the subject line.