ChappellRoberts is looking for a copywriter that has a way with words. In the role, responsibilities include integrated campaigns, web video series, brand building and content across channels. With passion and purpose, you write for brands big and small to create witty headlines that hook readers, long form content that converts and compelling concepts that tell emotional stories. You are driven by a desire to solve business problems with a strategic mindset and masterful execution to create positive change.
You are insatiably curious about what makes consumers engage with and obsess over brands. Your collaborative nature champions proactive thinking and problem solving across teams. You pursue your ideas and present solutions to clients with mic-drop confidence.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Support brand success with creative copywriting solutions rooted in cultural awareness, audience diversity and strategy.
- Work closely with creative directors and senior leaders to develop unexpected writing solutions that energize a project’s vision.
- Collaborate with art directors and designers to concept and execute ideas that inspire bravery and connect personally with target audiences.
- Proactively collaborate across teams to gather strategic insight from internal teams and clients that elevate work.
- Fluently write in diverse styles of tone, voice and brand character.
- Solve problems with an entrepreneurial spirit and inclusive mindset.
- Lead and support development of copy for videos, websites, brand identities, media campaigns and various forms of content.
- Champion the details from creative briefs to execution.
Education and Experience
- Online portfolio with award worthy advertising, video, brand and social examples.
- 3+ years experience producing integrated campaigns, brand identities, video content and digital content, preferably in a advertising or creative agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, english or comparable field of study.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and other Characteristics
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Pages and other writing programs
- Experience writing and supporting production for video, photo, web and social content.
- Proficient in Keynote and Mac OS. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Must be a team player, have an eagerness to learn, follow through with creative direction and communicate ideas clearly.
- Motivated by creative excellence and has a drive to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information.
- Promotes inclusion and equality through ideation and team interaction.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to teammates and clients.
- Skilled in interpersonal relations when interacting with clients.
All interested applicants should send cover letter, current resume and link to online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Copywriter” as the subject line.