ChappellRoberts is looking for an art director with an eye for design. In the role you will be responsible for supporting integrated campaigns, web video series and building all facets of brands identities. With passion and purpose, you believe concepts are more than moodboards and big thinking. You are driven by a desire to solve business problems with a strategic mindset and masterful executions to create positive change.
Behind the ideas you have an insatiable curiosity for learning what makes consumers click, buy and connect with brands. With collaboration at the core you’ll champion proactive ideation, problem solving and elevating ideas across teams. When it’s time to produce you are confident pursuing and presenting solutions that achieve mic-drop level creative.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Support brands success with creative solutions rooted in culture and strategy.
- Work closely with creative directors and seniors to develop unexpected solutions to achieve vision.
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to concept and execute ideas that inspire bravery and connect personally with the intended audience.
- Proactive collaboration across teams to gather strategic insight from internal teams and clients that to continually elevate the work.
- Strong design sensibility driven by high-end aesthetic and purposeful intention.
- Ability to solve problems proactively with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Lead and support development of videos, photoshoots, websites, brand identities and campaign tactics.
- From creative briefs to execution, you are a champion of details.
- Online portfolio with award worthy design, advertising, video and brand examples.
- 3+ years experience producing integrated campaigns, brand identities and video content, preferably in a advertising or creative agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, design, communications or comparable field of study.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics.
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe creative suite specifically Ps, Ai, Id, Xd. Experience with animation, video or web a plus.
- Experience supporting production process for video, photo and web.
- Must be a team player. Have an eagerness to learn, follow through with creative direction and communicate ideas clearly.
- Motivated by creative excellence and a drive to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information.
- Promotes inclusion and equality through ideation and team interaction.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability/skill in interpersonal relations when interacting with internal and external customers.
All interested applicants should send cover letter, current resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Art Director” as the subject line.