Social Media Buyer
The Paid Social Media Buyer will have the ability to define and implement paid social media strategy and manage campaign requirements. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, data-driven, and has of 2-4 years of paid social media buying experience.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Actively manage paid social campaigns to the clients’ goals – which may vary from engagement, acquisitions, direct response, reach and frequency, etc.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent insights, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Communicate with clients/internal teams on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, creative and project status and client goals.
- Develop and manage execution of campaign plans on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Understand technical requirements, including specs and pixels, and communicate with appropriate team members for implementation and troubleshooting .
- Assist in development of media strategy and building paid social media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, flighting, budgeting, etc.)
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media
- Understand the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together.
- Build effective relationships with all vendors – ad networks, technology partners, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads in native platforms.
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Strong Excel and data visualization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, and commitment.
All interested applicants should send cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Buyer” as the subject line.