Senior Digital Media Buyer
We’re a creative agency in Ybor City, the cigar capital of the world, where roosters roam as free as our bold ideas. In over four decades of business, courage remains our compass to create change®. We win awards at national and international scales for our clever creative that’s steeped in strategy. We live by our core values, because it’s better to be honest than be cool. We take the risk of being interesting, so our clients can bask in the brilliance of meaningful outcomes. If it sounds too good to be true, then why are our tenure rates for both employees and clients three times higher than the industry average?
With that being said, we are looking for a full time, FULLY REMOTE, Senior digital media specialist who is confident serving as a media lead, is passionate about media strategy development, has a knack for translating data to insights and loves to exceed client expectations.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, resourceful and solutions orientated with 5+ years of experience leading and executing successful digital media strategies and campaigns.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Work with Director to develop and execute digital strategies to support and achieve the client’s business objectives across channels including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google/Bing Ads, YouTube, site direct, and programmatic video/display.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent insights and appropriate action plans for optimizations
- Steward assigned digital campaigns, including optimizations, troubleshooting, and reporting
- Lead and execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insight
- Maintains and monitors client budgets and reconciles vendor invoices and discrepancies
- Maintains an ongoing knowledge of innovations, theories and practices pertaining to digital media while understanding the dynamics of the digital ecosystem and how channels work together
- Pulls competitive data or media research to assist in strategic campaign planning
- Communicate with clients/internal teams on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, creative, project status and client goals.
- Assist with developing junior team talent through training, shadowing or other means (as needed)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience leading successful digital media campaigns
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, presenting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Experience with GA, GA4 & 3rd party ad tagging
- Proficient in Google Analytics (Google Analytics Certified preferred)
- Strong Excel and data visualization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, and commitment.
All interested applicants should send cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Digital Media Buyer” as the subject line.