ChappellRoberts is an award-winning creative agency that builds breakthrough brands and advertising campaigns for clients who create positive change. Our core team and office is located in Tampa’s historic Ybor City, but most days, we work remotely from wherever we’re inspired.
We’re looking for insanely talented and courageous people whose ideas make our client’s eyes widen and jaws drop. This person wants a voice and a seat at the table, to bring the heat on creative projects and contribute to our unique, remote culture.
If that’s you and you have a portfolio to back it up then read on.
The senior designer is responsible for leading design initiatives across a brand’s ecosystem. You will build brands from scratch, refresh dated brands and scale brands through design systems, websites, video content and aesthetic excellence. With passion and purpose, you believe in design thinking and understand it’s power in solving complex business problems that result in positive change.
Your curiosity for how design engages customers with brands inspires conversation rooted in empathy, inclusivity and a focus on cultural awareness. As a team lead, you’ll be a champion of others and seek out opportunities that turn sand into pearls. When it’s time to produce you are confident presenting, and then guiding the work and those around you toward success.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Leads brands toward success with strategic creative that connects to culture.
- Work closely with creative directors to establish strategic vision and drive execution for all projects.
- Collaborative leader with ability to give constructive feedback and guide copywriters and designers to courageous ideas that connect emotionally with the intended audience.
- Seek out strategic insights from internal teams and clients that reinforce the work.
- Strong design sensibility driven by aesthetic and purposeful intention.
- Ability to solve problems proactively with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Lead and support the development of websites, brand identities, photo, video and digital campaign tactics.
- From creative briefs through detailed execution, you are a champion of details and strive for mic-drop creative every day.
- Online portfolio with award-winning creative
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, design, communications or comparable field of study, with
- 6+ years experience producing brand identities, websites and digital campaigns preferably in an advertising or creative agency.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe creative suite specifically Ps, Ai, Id, Xd, Experience with web, social and digital a must.
- Experience leading and managing production process for web, photo and video.
- Must be a team player. Have an eagerness to learn, follow through with creative direction and provide clear direction to teams.
- Motivated by creative excellence and a drive to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information.
- Ability to effectively present information to agency teams peers and clients.
- Ability/skill in interpersonal relations when interacting with internal and external customers.
All interested applicants should send cover letter, current resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Designer” as the subject line.