Paid Search Specialist
The Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for leading SEM research, strategy development and campaign management for multiple clients across Google and Bing platforms. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of hands-on SEM experience, is analytical, data driven
Essential Duties and Functions
- Develop marketing strategies to support and achieve the client’s business objectives
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent insights and appropriate action plans for optimizations
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI within paid search campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Communicate with clients/internal teams on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, creative, project status and client goals.
- Provide guidance and feedback to client teams on SEM while staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM
- Understand technical requirements, including specs and pixels with the ability to communicate with appropriate team members for implementation and troubleshooting.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications or related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on paid search experience (Google & Bing)
- Certifications are a plus: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Microsoft Ads Certification.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager including tagging, event and goal tracking, reporting, interpretation of data
- Experience with 3rd party campaign management platforms, such as Google Ads Editor
- Proficient in Google Analytics (Google Analytics Certified preferred)
- Knowledge of foundational SEO and digital marketing concepts is a plus
All interested applicants should send cover letter and current resume to email@example.com with “Digital Media Buyer” as the subject line.