Digital Media Buyer
We are looking for a full-time, fully remote, experienced digital media buyer to plan, buy, and manage strategy and execution of campaigns including social, video, display, and native. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, self-motivated, data-driven, and has 3-5 years of digital media buying experience.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Develop digital strategies to support and achieve the client’s business objectives across channels including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google/Bing Ads, YouTube, site direct, and programmatic video/display.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent insights and appropriate action plans for optimizations
- Steward assigned digital campaigns, including optimizations, troubleshooting and reporting
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insight
- Maintains and monitors client budgets and reconciles vendor invoices and discrepancies
- Maintains an ongoing knowledge of innovations, theories and practices pertaining to digital media while understanding the dynamics of the digital ecosystem and how channels work together
- Pulls competitive data or media research to assist in strategic campaign planning
- Communicate with clients/internal teams on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, creative, project status and client goals.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience leading successful digital media campaigns
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, presenting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Experience with GA & 3rd party ad tagging
- Proficient in Google Analytics (Google Analytics Certified preferred)
- Strong Excel and data visualization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, and commitment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics.
- Must have the ability to understand client objectives and develop media strategies to accomplish said goals.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and media software (Smartplus & Scarborough).
- Must possess strong communication (written & verbal), interpersonal, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Must have effective time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be highly detailed oriented.
- Moderate PPC strategy and campaign management is a plus, but not required.
- Must have a thorough understanding of general media planning, buying and placement principles, practices and procedures.
- Must possess good people skills and mature judgment since he/she regularly deals with external contacts and is often in the position of negotiator.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and PC skills including standard Microsoft Office and other office software programs.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers and decimals; ability to create basic mathematical formulas with Excel spreadsheets. Ability to reconcile, maintain and perform analysis using spreadsheets with large amounts of data.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to solve daily problems by analyzing situations, determining next steps and implementing.
All interested applicants should send cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Media Buyer” as the subject line.