We are currently accepting applications for the following internship positions:
Internships are offered during the spring, summer and fall semesters. For both areas, interns are expected to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during an 8- to 12-week internship period. ChappellRoberts will do its best to accommodate students with special time restrictions or schedules. It is preferred that internships are offered for credit and that a formal arrangement is made between ChappellRoberts and the intern’s college or university. Interns are paid a flat $250 stipend for their internship term. The number of interns ChappellRoberts hires is determined by the needs of the agency and varies from semester to semester.
All interns must meet minimum qualifications to be considered for a ChappellRoberts internship.
They must be:
- Enrolled at an accredited four- or five-year college or university
- A junior, senior or graduate student
- A declared major in advertising, graphic design, journalism, marketing, mass communications or public relations
- On track to receive a bachelor’s or advanced degree from a college or university
No phone calls, please. Candidates must complete an application form and submit it with a cover letter and resume. Additional application items, such as writing or art samples, may be required later. Applicants are asked to identify available time frames and general weekly availability on the application. All applicants applying will receive an acknowledgement upon successful submission of their resumes. We do our best to get back with all students in a timely fashion. Candidates will be contacted by phone or e-mail for an interview if their application is being considered.
Before you begin the internship application process, please be sure to have the following information and documents ready:
- Cover Letter (PDF or Word document)
- Resume (PDF or Word document)
- Portfolio (Website URL or PDF), if applying for a creative
- Writing samples (Website URL, Word document or PDF), if applying for a copywriting internship
- GitHub account or URLs to websites you've developed, if applying for a web development internship